Thursday, July 9, 2009

Calm Waters

Here is another photograph I took in Florida last summer.  I took this one in the evening near sundown, so the colors are a bit different than the last one I posted from Florida.  The water was extremely calm for pretty much the whole week we were out there.  Absolutely beautiful the whole time!

Don't miss the site announcement after the photo!

Calm Waters

By popular demand, I have created a newsletter/subscription service so you can sign up to receive an email notification each time I update this site.  Sign up by following this Subscribe! link, or the one on the right side of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PHOTOS ON THIS SITE ARE PROPERTY OF JEREMY JEWELL. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS PERMISSION WAS EXPLICITLY GRANTED BY THE OWNER.