Monday, June 29, 2009

Fog Rolls In

This photo is another one I took in Georgetown, Colorado last spring when we went skiing.  We had gotten back from a good day of skiing and my dad and I went and walked around the lake area outside of our condo.  It was already a cloudy day, and as a little rain began to fall we started to head back to the condo.  When we noticed some fog rolling in through the mountains, I quickly set up for a few more shots, and this was one of them.

It's hard to see in this photograph, but there is a guy upstream doing a little fishing.  I didn't see any fish in the stream, but maybe that was because he caught them all before they made it to where I was standing.  I would also note the lack of snow in these pictures.  There was no snow in Georgetown this spring, but there was snow at Loveland, where we skied.  A few areas up high on the mountain coming down from the top were bare, but other than that, the snow was pretty much perfect last spring.  It was also pretty warm, which would probably explain the lack of snow in Georgetown.

Fog Rolls In

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PHOTOS ON THIS SITE ARE PROPERTY OF JEREMY JEWELL. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS PERMISSION WAS EXPLICITLY GRANTED BY THE OWNER.