Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Old, But Good

Here's an old one, but a good one. I took this in 2004 while in college with my trusty old Canon Powershot A70. A number of my friends really like this photo and one even demanded that I give it to him so he could make a print. He has had it on display ever since. Every time I see it, it makes me feel pretty good! I even finally got around to getting a print for myself earlier this year.


Flower

I just realized that my posts were being formatted with only one space after periods and other sentence ending punctuation. I apologize for this, and hope you all haven't been judging me for the single space after the end of my sentences. Now that I have found the error all subsequent posts should be correct. Two spaces is how I roll. One space just isn't right.

3 comments:

  1. You know I'd say at least 95% have no idea that therer are supposed to be two spaces after a sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith Jewell LandJune 21, 2009 at 5:08 PM

    I would love to have a print of this, too.

    I used to use two spaces but one is technically acceptable now. Call me lazy, but that's what I use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that could be arranged :) .

    I am going to continue to use two spaces after a period; out of protest, if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete

ALL PHOTOS ON THIS SITE ARE PROPERTY OF JEREMY JEWELL. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS PERMISSION WAS EXPLICITLY GRANTED BY THE OWNER.