Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Corporate Fountain

Here’s an old one that I had intended to re-shoot after I got my wide angle lens.  I never got around to reshooting it before they turned off the fountains for the winter, so I decided to just go with this one for now, because I like it.  It isn’t as wide as I’d like, and now that I have a new filter that will allow me to shoot long exposures during the daylight, I believe I can greatly improve this image with a reshoot, but that probably won’t happen for a while.  I know you’re all disappointed, but that’s very insulting since I gave you this perfectly good picture to hold you over.

Anyway, this is a 5 shot HDR I took at the same time as Quick Turnaround, located in this corporate office park in Overland Park, Kansas called Corporate Woods.

Corporate Fountain
Exif information
Model Canon EOS 20D
Original date 2009:05:23 19:59
Exposure time 1/500 sec
Focal length 18mm
F-Stopf/22
ISO speed ISO-100
Exposure 5 Photo HDR

2 comments:

  1. So, does this fountain belong to B&M?

    So, this is a 5 exposure HDR. How is it that the streams aren't continuous from the combining of all the different shots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, this is in a big office park in Overland Park; my office is/was in Kansas City.

    They're not continuous because each exposure was a quick exposure. Additionally, the way HDR's generally work is the +0 exposure is the main image and highlights and shadows are filled in with the other exposures where needed.

    ReplyDelete

ALL PHOTOS ON THIS SITE ARE PROPERTY OF JEREMY JEWELL. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS PERMISSION WAS EXPLICITLY GRANTED BY THE OWNER.