Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer!

Well it's finally warming up around here, after what seemed like an eternity of winter. Although I enjoy the winter, I mostly enjoy it in Colorado while skiing. I much prefer the summer, so I'm pretty happy it's warming up. I'm fairly certain that I need to just move to somewhere in Florida. Somewhere in Florida that is Sarasota or one of the keys right there. Now all I have to do is win the lottery. If I was going to live there I doubt I'd want to do any actual real work.

There isn't much to explain about this photo or about anything I did in post-processing this photo because it is basically straight from the camera. I did a very little bit of color and exposure adjustment in Photoshop and I cropped it a bit, but other than that it's just how I took it. To me this photo exemplifies summer. A bright blue sky, bright green grass, and of course, the clothes line.

Clothes Line

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PHOTOS ON THIS SITE ARE PROPERTY OF JEREMY JEWELL. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS PERMISSION WAS EXPLICITLY GRANTED BY THE OWNER.