Friday, August 21, 2009

Mountain Rocks

As I mentioned in Lufkin Civic Center, I haven’t felt much like working on my artism recently, any further than taking pictures. Luckily, I have a tendency to process photos to a state that is almost finished, but not quite ready for public consumption. It’s a bad habit, but worked out well on this occasion.

This is another photograph from the spring ski trip to Colorado earlier this year. I've had it almost done for a while, and just needed to put a few finishing touches on it.

I did quite a bit of talking in the last post, so I'll keep this one short and let the photograph do the rest of the talking.


Mountain Rocks

2 comments:

ALL PHOTOS ON THIS SITE ARE PROPERTY OF JEREMY JEWELL. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS PERMISSION WAS EXPLICITLY GRANTED BY THE OWNER.