Saturday, February 27, 2010

Uno Mas From The Huntington

I showed you the outside of one of the pagoda's at the Huntington Gardens on Tuesday so today I’m showing you the inside.  This is looking straight up towards the ceiling of the Pagoda.  There isn’t a whole lot else to say about this photo.  There was a small old Chinese lady looking at me funny when I took this picture though.  I wondered at the time if she thought I was disrespecting her in some way.

I like the patterns in this picture.  You don’t see extravagance in ceilings enough these days.

Pagoda Ceiling
Exif information
Model Canon EOS 20D
Original date 2010:01:17 11:05
Exposure time 1/6 sec
Focal length 10mm
F-Stopf/8
ISO speed ISO-400
Exposure Bias0

1 comment:

  1. So it is bugging me lately, you have been taking some shots that look like HDR images, yet aren't. What is your process for photographs these days?

    Now tell me, does anyone else think "2001: A Space Odyssey?" or at least "Star Trek?"

    ReplyDelete

ALL PHOTOS ON THIS SITE ARE PROPERTY OF JEREMY JEWELL. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS PERMISSION WAS EXPLICITLY GRANTED BY THE OWNER.