Monday, April 26, 2010

Multi Me Dia

Here's some more of me for your Monday.  Taken yesterday, and no, there is not any photoshop trickery here.  I don't take enough pictures at f/1.8.  I've got this fast lens and I'm always shooting landscapes and stuff like that with smaller apertures to get more in focus.  This was at 1.8.  Sweet.


Multi Me
Exif information
Model Canon EOS 20D
Original date 2010:04:25 7:31 PM
Exposure time 1/50 sec
Focal length 50mm
F-Stopf/1.8
ISO speed ISO-100
Exposure Bias0

4 comments:

  1. What the?! Thanks for ruining my monday!

    I kid, so your 50 is can go that low? or high I guess, that's pretty cool, why aren't you taking more photos that benefit from that setting? Such as flowers, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise guy, huh?

    But yeah, my 50 is a 1.8. Although a friend has tempted me to get the 1.4. But from what I've seen/read the Canon 1.4 isn't THAT much better than the classic version of the 1.8 that I have.

    ReplyDelete

ALL PHOTOS ON THIS SITE ARE PROPERTY OF JEREMY JEWELL. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS PERMISSION WAS EXPLICITLY GRANTED BY THE OWNER.