Friday, April 30, 2010

Waiting

Airports generally aren’t very much fun.  John Wayne Airport in Orange County is no exception.  I got to spend a little time there yesterday, on my way home for a visit, so I snapped a few pictures as my plane was taxing to the gate.  I went for something a little different for me.  I enjoy the result.  I also enjoy that it's at f/1.8.

Now, a couple questions for you, my faithful readers.  First of all, how is the size of my pictures working out for you?  Too big?

Second, I’m thinking of starting a 365 project.  Where I share a picture every day, that I took that day.  It’s an ambitious endeavor, but I think I might be able to pull it off.  I can’t promise every one will be great, but it’ll be a learning experience.  And in addition to the 365, I’ll keep posting general interest photos I have.  What do you think?  One of my friends is doing one right now, so I plan to ask her too(so watch out), but wanted some good, general input.


Waiting
Exif information
Model Canon EOS 20D
Original date 2010:04:29 2:15 PM
Exposure time 1/8000 sec
Focal length 50mm
F-Stopf/1.8
ISO speed ISO-100
Exposure Bias0

3 comments:

  1. I've looked into doing a 365 project. It sounds entertaining. But I got to know, you mentioned that you would post a picture that you took that day? That seems to be making it a bit more difficult. I notice that your turn around is a bit higher than mine.

    Also will you shorten your posts? I've noticed both of ours have been going kind of down lately, but then again, not sure how many people actually read the accompanying posts....

    I say go for it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. yes. But I'm still going to bug you with a few questions.

    Hew, I've tried to cut down on my ranting a little lately. I was going to write about another experience at the airport, but decided to keep the post more upbeat.

    ReplyDelete

ALL PHOTOS ON THIS SITE ARE PROPERTY OF JEREMY JEWELL. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS PERMISSION WAS EXPLICITLY GRANTED BY THE OWNER.