Friday, April 16, 2010

Small Feet

I took my first mid-week-after-work trip to the beach last week.  It was awesome; I definitely am going to have to do that more often.  How can I resist?  Corona Del Mar (my favorite) was the destination, and it did not disappoint.  I only had my 50mm lens with me, but that was OK because it got me thinking about different kinds of compositions.  Here’s the first of a few I liked.

Small Feet
Exif information
Model Canon EOS 20D
Original date 2010:04:07 6:43 PM
Exposure time 1/60 sec
Focal length 50mm
F-Stopf/8
ISO speed ISO-100
Exposure Bias0

10 comments:

  1. Ehm, no. And those are not a child's feet. Wise guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the one that said "Small Feet"

    Are you saying you have small feet? And why not use the word "little?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're not my feet! And I said small because I wanted to describe the prints as small. Little? Small? Who cares Hew? Who cares? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the phrase "Little Feet" is very often used to refer to children and often is used in conjunction with "pitter patter of" or "Scampering."

    Face it, you're subconscious is trying to tell you something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that's all well and good, but I called them small feet, not little feet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Small" is a crappy word though, didn't you learn anything in second grade? At my podunk town school they taught us about using more descriptive, less cliche and plain words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll cliche you! Why would I go off the recommendation of a podunk town school? And how exactly is small so much worse than little?

    ReplyDelete

ALL PHOTOS ON THIS SITE ARE PROPERTY OF JEREMY JEWELL. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS PERMISSION WAS EXPLICITLY GRANTED BY THE OWNER.