Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Skyline

I went downtown with a friend the other weekend.  As we were marveling at the tall buildings I began to wonder where the US Bank building was.  After all, it’s the tallest building in LA, so how hard could it be to find it?  All afternoon I asked.  “Where is the US Bank building?”  She didn’t know, and was probably beginning to wonder if I had made up the building altogether.  Finally later in the day at the pillow fight I turned away from the action and found it.  I was validated!  Later that evening I looked at my pictures from the day, and noticed something.  There, in the first pictures I took downtown, was the US Bank building.  You can see it in this picture; in the top right corner.  In my defense, it’s partially hidden.  But still, there it was, right in front of me, early in the day.  What a nerd.

Oh and in case you were wondering.  The tallest building in Kansas City would only be the 13th tallest building in LA.  I know you were curious, because I was curious.  Apparently the rounded building in the bottom right of my picture is the third tallest building in Los Angeles.


Skyline
Exif information
Model Canon EOS 20D
Original date 2010:03:03 1:22 PM
Exposure time 1/800 sec
Focal length 10mm
F-Stopf/8
ISO speed ISO-100
Exposure Bias0

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PHOTOS ON THIS SITE ARE PROPERTY OF JEREMY JEWELL. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS PERMISSION WAS EXPLICITLY GRANTED BY THE OWNER.